Wednesday, August 19, 2009

memorandum

I ordered a book from amazon.com (I always order from amazon.co.jp but this time I can't find the book at amazon in Japan) and am worried to find that the international delivery will take more than a month! Will the book arrive safely? And the book I ordered is a used one so I'm concerned about the condition: they say the book is in "very good" condition, but is it really true? I sound too skeptical, do I? haha. Well, I just received an e-mail from the shop, so I'm a bit relieved now.

Summer days are still going on, but I feel little sign of the coming of autumn. It's most obvious in the late afternoon light and morning breeze. The former always makes me feel nostalgic somehow... I don't know why, but I'm convinced it has something to do with my very early childhood memories. I love summer, but I'm a bit relieved to have summer ending now: I have a sad memory in summer 2005; one of my loved cats went far away forever. Yesterday I found Koma, one of my cats, missing. The bad memory came to my mind again so I searced for her frantically. To my relief she was back home out of nowhere. I'm happy this summer is going with my cats doing fine, though a various things are up here and there in the world.

How are days in your place? How' re you doing?

photo: a typical summer lunch; barley tea & somen / camera: CONTAX Aria + Planar50/1.4 + KODAK Elite Chrome 100

2 comments:

  1. あ~ うちと同じコースターだ!
    と思ったら、これ、うちだね(爆)
    あのそーめんの時のだー。
    素敵に撮ってるー!さすが!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ぐはははは!!
    そうよ、あずきちゃんちのでした!笑
    あずきちゃんち、やっぱフォトジェニックやわ〜〜!!!
    なんか、光の具合がちょうどいいんよね。

    ReplyDelete