Saturday, August 29, 2009

simple things


Being simple is important. Simple things do matter. Cause and effect, or rather just existence. I find key to some important secret in such things. I find pleasure in simplicity. I find power in being simple. The way cats live; their purring when caressed. Tender sparks when looking at each other. Seeping of oranges into gray at dawn. Etc., etc.

And the message from a close friend, pinned on the wall, "For being what you'll always be, A very special friend to me, I wish you happiness".
Just being yourself makes someone happy. It is the loveliest thing, isn't it?

Well, I'm rambling, not knowing where my mumble will take you. Sorry for my poor English. This blog is for my practice of my output in English, not only in Japanese. Wish you simple happiness and a lovely weekend:))


always / BessaFlexTM + Carl Zeiss MC Flektogon 35/2.4 + KODAK Elite Chrome 100 (cross processed)

2 comments:

  1. I simply love this post, so beautiful and well written, my friend! Thanks for enlightening me ~ "Just being yourself makes someone happy..." As simple as that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fenny. Thanks a lot for your comment.
    I'm happy you have the sympathy with me!
    I was not sure of my English, especially today's post;D
    So I'm relieved with your assurance;)) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete